Author Topic: WTT 2003 Ext Cab Chevy for Wrangler  (Read 1411 times)

Offline lonestar_yj

• Mall Crawler
  • Reputation +4/-1
WTT 2003 Ext Cab Chevy for Wrangler
« on: January 16, 2014, 08:31:36 PM »
Posting for my brother in law.
2003 Chevy Silverado ext cab. 4.8 L V8. w/ 174,000 miles. Wife's daily driver so mileage will go up. This summer the top end induction system was cleaned from the throttle body down thru the fuel injectors by the dealer. New wires and plugs. New windshield. New fuel pump and catalytic converters. Transmission was flushed and serviced as well as the a/c system. 22 inch wheels with newer tires, about 10000 miles on them. Has some small door dings and scratches. Rear bumper has a dent where it was pushed into the rear quarter panel. Front fenders have a dent where they hit a fence. All cosmetic. Interior is good and clean except for the oh **** handle on the passenger side was used as a teether for my daughter. Has a pioneer head unit with a kicker amp and a solobaric 10 inch kicker sub under back seat. the driver door speaker is blown and the back door speakers are blown. The amp was just to much. The tint is deteriorated on the front windows. All cosmetic, this is a good strong truck, I'm just looking for a new toy. Wanting to trade for a street legal jeep wrangler.