Author Topic: New Park in Amarillo  (Read 2325 times)

Offline mapman

• Trail Guide
    • Facebook
New Park in Amarillo
« on: August 29, 2012, 03:24:47 pm »
Our newest forum member, Gerald Owens, has a new park open in Amarillo.   
http://www.crawfordranchoffroadpark.com/  looks like a nice place and they've asked us to come play.

Offline Ken

• Desert Racer
  • Trust me ;)
    • Browning's Reliable Cars & Trucks
Re: New Park in Amarillo
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 05:08:49 pm »
16,000 acres!  :jawdrop:

I'll need a guide   :wall:
89 YJ Juggy
2006 Duramax 2500 4X4 (Tow Rig)

Offline SWAN22

• Wheeler
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 07:32:22 am »
place looks awesome !!
would love to check it out   :thumbs:
"04" Rubicon, on 36" rubber,4" rough country lift, 1 1/2 inch wheel spacers, cb and willingness to try anything

Offline DavidW

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 06:23:51 pm »
When do we go?
White Trash

crawfordranch

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 02:55:09 pm »
Hi everyone, I just wanted to tell a little bit about the "CRAWFORD RANCH OFF ROAD PARK". The Crawford Ranch is a working ranch that spreads into 3 Counties, the Ranch has set aside 16,000 acres for us to build this park on, there is everything from ranch roads to deep canyons and washes. We have trails to accommodate anything from stock to hardcore rigs. We are a family oriented park and take great pride and respect in the land we play on. We hope to turn this into the largest play ground in this part of the country. It's hard to find land to play on in Texas, so we fill very fortunite for this opportunity. We do have a website (www.crawfordranchoffroadpark.com) with a few pictures that will give you an idea of whats there. We really hope you guys will come out and wheel with us and we welcome any feedback to make this a better park.
Any questions you can contact myself (Morris) or Gerald at (806) 383-8300 or Email-crawfordranch4x4@gmail.com

This is the most I've written since the 3rd grade so I'll quit while I'm ahead.

Thanks everyone, Morris

R19kaw

New Park in Ama
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 10:14:44 am »
MY MOM HAS THE LOW GRADE KENWOOD OF WHAT YOU SHOW THERE  and I like it alot, my little bro got it for her for christmas like a year or 2 ago... still like  new

Offline Rollin Slow

• Rock Crawler
  • They call me "T"
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 01:58:03 pm »
More spam! Almost enough for a sammich!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's never good when your ball pops out!! ;D                                                                        '97 Wrangler, 5speed, D30, Aussie Locker, 4.88's, 8.8, Aussie Locker, 35X12.50X15's, Advance Adaptors SYE, Tom Woods D.S., Adj. uppers and lowers. Smittybuilt 8,000# winch, Rokmen fuel tank skid,owner made sliders, bumpers and lots of smaller do-dads!