Open Forum > Membership

2012-2013 membership drive!

<< < (2/2)

hazyredeyes:

--- Quote from: Rollin Slow on July 16, 2012, 06:45:13 PM ---Okay, I am going to set up the meeting for MONDAY, JULY 23, 2012, 7:00pm at the PIZZA HUT on KEMP BLVD. I would love for everyone to attend! Everyone is welcome. If you have been "lurking" about, come join us, meet us and see what we are about! We will be accepting dues for new members and old members alike! 

--- End quote ---

I'd make it, but I'm working. Sorry.

Rollin Slow:

--- Quote from: Rollin Slow on July 16, 2012, 06:45:13 PM ---Okay, I am going to set up the meeting for MONDAY, JULY 23, 2012, 7:00pm at the PIZZA HUT on KEMP BLVD. I would love for everyone to attend! Everyone is welcome. If you have been "lurking" about, come join us, meet us and see what we are about! We will be accepting dues for new members and old members alike! 

--- End quote ---
Don't forget-----tonights the night!!!

Rollin Slow:
Thanks to everyone who showed up last night! We had a great meeting! Special thanks to those that renewed and the new one's that joined! The 2011-2012 membership expires August 1st! Don't lose out on your club privelages! I'll start a t-shirt color choice survey and see what we go with this year! I'll give it a couple of weeks for straggler's to join, then I'll place a t-shirt order!
This years paid members are:
JUSTIN BROWNING (KEN)
TONY HELMS (ROLLIN SLOW)
MARK SWANSON (SWAN22)
JOE HELMS (COLORADO JUNKIE)
JUSTIN MAHANA (MAHANA79)
JAMES PHILLIPS (SPIKE)
DAVID WILLIAMS (DavidW)
JACOB EDWARDS (JEEPERSCREEPERS)
J.R. HARRISON (HANK)
MATT TROJANO (INSANITY)
DONALD KEOUN (TEX TJ)
PAUL BATA (MAPMAN)

Ken:
If I would have been in town I would have made it. Glad to know there was a good turn out.

Rollin Slow:
We are once again accepting PayPal for dues payment! :thankyou:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version