Author Topic: 2013-2014 Membership drive!  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Rollin Slow

• Rock Crawler
  • They call me "T"
2013-2014 Membership drive!
« on: July 07, 2013, 06:02:53 pm »
Its that time of year again, our annual membership drive! It will run through the month of July.

Memberships are up for renewal. There are a few ways you can pay and a couple options you can choose from.

Option 1:
 A full single membership will include one year membership, one TORC sticker and one TORC shirt. The cost of this option is $30.00.

Option 2:
 a full single membership without the shirt and sticker. This is strictly to have full membership status. The cost of this option is $15.00.

Option 3:
 A full membership for two. This is a great option for those who have two rigs. The cost of this option is $50.00 and will include two TORC stickers and two t shirts.

Option 4:
 A full membership for two but without the shirts and stickers. This is strictly to have full membership. The cost of this option is $30.00.

Option 5:
 A single non local membership status. This is a great option for those who live to far away to make normal meetings and runs but still want to be a part of the club. The cost of this option is $10.00 and does not include a decal or t shirt.

Payments:

Snail mail:

Texoma Off Road Club
5409 Texas Star Lane
Wichita Falls, TX 76310

Cash:
 You can pay Tony Helms (rollinslow) at any club function.

Once you make payment, please post in this thread the option you choose, paypal transaction #, or postup if you sent it or paid in person.

****** We will NOT be ordering t shirts or stickers in bulk. Once the membership drive is over, i will place the order for ONLY those that were paid for. *****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's never good when your ball pops out!! ;D                                                                        '97 Wrangler, 5speed, D30, Aussie Locker, 4.88's, 8.8, Aussie Locker, 35X12.50X15's, Advance Adaptors SYE, Tom Woods D.S., Adj. uppers and lowers. Smittybuilt 8,000# winch, Rokmen fuel tank skid,owner made sliders, bumpers and lots of smaller do-dads!

Offline Rollin Slow

• Rock Crawler
  • They call me "T"
Re: 2013-2014 Membership drive!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 11:30:31 am »
I'm about to place the order for the new shirts! If you still want to join or pay your dues, NOW is the time to do it!
It's never good when your ball pops out!! ;D                                                                        '97 Wrangler, 5speed, D30, Aussie Locker, 4.88's, 8.8, Aussie Locker, 35X12.50X15's, Advance Adaptors SYE, Tom Woods D.S., Adj. uppers and lowers. Smittybuilt 8,000# winch, Rokmen fuel tank skid,owner made sliders, bumpers and lots of smaller do-dads!