Author Topic: NEW GUY HERE!! whats up guys?  (Read 2133 times)

Offline younggunxj

• Mall Crawler
NEW GUY HERE!! whats up guys?
« on: August 16, 2012, 11:51:20 pm »
Hey what's up guys? I'm Vance! I have a 1993 xj. 4door with a 4" lift on and an 33" BFG A/TS. I got my xj about a month and a half again and already done some work on her. I live in Wichita falls. But I'm from henrietta TX. I'm 24 years old and have been in to off roading, drag racing pretty much anything and everything that has to do with cars. It would be really nice to get to know you all and hopefully join and hang around.  :beerchug:

Offline SWAN22

• Wheeler
Re: NEW GUY HERE!! whats up guys?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 12:59:23 am »
Welcome to the forum. We are planning a run to bridgeport next month.  wouldn't mind some new blood. Should post up details soon

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
"04" Rubicon, on 36" rubber,4" rough country lift, 1 1/2 inch wheel spacers, cb and willingness to try anything

Offline Rollin Slow

• Rock Crawler
  • They call me "T"
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 06:02:32 am »
Yes, welcome! As Swan22 stated, we're going to Bridgeport next month and would like for you to join us. You just missed our monthly meeting last Monday.
It's never good when your ball pops out!! ;D                                                                        '97 Wrangler, 5speed, D30, Aussie Locker, 4.88's, 8.8, Aussie Locker, 35X12.50X15's, Advance Adaptors SYE, Tom Woods D.S., Adj. uppers and lowers. Smittybuilt 8,000# winch, Rokmen fuel tank skid,owner made sliders, bumpers and lots of smaller do-dads!

Offline insanity

• "I'm Lost!"
  • Trail Guide
  • King of carnage!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 10:45:51 am »
Welcome, you are not going to find a better group of guys to wheel with!
Insanity's Build

I can't help it I'm from the north country.

Offline younggunxj

• Mall Crawler
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 01:49:37 pm »
I'm hopeing to go out off town with y'all. I would love to meet some of y'all like.really really soon and hang out and get to know some of yall

Offline Ken

• Desert Racer
  • Trust me ;)
    • Browning's Reliable Cars & Trucks
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 02:48:39 pm »
Welcome younggunxj! Keep an eye on the forum for the upcoming trip to Bridgeport it would be a great way to spend the day wheeling with a few of us.
89 YJ Juggy
2006 Duramax 2500 4X4 (Tow Rig)

Offline younggunxj

• Mall Crawler
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 10:02:01 pm »
I'm definitely going to try my hardest to come! Might be kinda hard to break free since me an old lady are having a baby. Haha. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you all.. when are y'all thinking about a nother me here in town so I can come? I have a buddy of mine that has been help me out with my xj that said he was a part of TORC A while back ago. Wren? He has a white cherokee with a 6 inch on 35s.

Offline Ras33

• Wheeler
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 07:13:34 pm »
Welcome!
1993 Full size Bronco on 35's